Believe . Patience . Strive . Dream . Passion . Beautiful . One . Home . Family . Friends . Love . Life

May 22, 2009

Aunty Nini :)

hey ! :) tonight was fun . a dinner with some close family members at Bukit Kiara for Aunty Nini . kat Oriental pearl . Lounge kot . anyways , the food was great ! haha . got a cute bracelet from checha :D . that place has many rooms . beside our room was some church gathering ahh . and behind that room was a graduation party . gler ahh . my cousins gi kacau 'em . buka pintu tuh . saw people dancing . haha . cam disco je kot . :P . " Hey , I'm a black dude with a white man . so , my soul is like a white man . can I get a 'amen' ? " , Amin . haha . cheya was like " wooohh , hey ! hey ! " . the ' white man ' was Abang Yain . he said " Amin , dah . dah . stop it , Amin " . " Weyh , can't you see I'm Alex Foo ?! " , Ariff . there was a name tag says " Alex Foo " . he just wore it lah . had a wonderful time :) .