Believe . Patience . Strive . Dream . Passion . Beautiful . One . Home . Family . Friends . Love . Life

June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson














1958 - 2009

May he rest in peace . Yes , it was a very very shocking news ! At first , I didn't believe it . I thought I trslh dgr but unfortunately , it's true :'( . The King of Pop . A LEGEND . He had achieve so much in the music industry . Started with the Jackson 5 . He was 5 i think . So young , man . I started listening to his music since I was 6 or so . About 7/6 years ago . Long long time . I love his songs . His music makes me wanna dance . Haha . His " Moonwalk " was great . I'm so jealous . I wanted to do that . Heh . Anyways , just something that I read on the paper today ; " Eventhough he's gone . His music will still live " . Lebih kurang aa . He was a great entertainer . Yeahhh . Hmm , some say he's weird . For me , yes but he's also UNIQUE ! One in a million :D . I mean it . He made the blacks & whites into one . Through his own way . It's not easy to do that . The papparazzi everywhere . Yikes ! There're a lot more stories about him on the Internet . The good stuffs about him . That's all . bye ! :)